Aspen.







Aspen knew she wanted her senior photos taken in a field of wildflowers and we timed her photo shoot perfectly.  The sunflowers were so bright and enchanting that day.  Like Aspen, I love photos that are natural and candid; there is a certain softness that comes through so beautifully when we shoot this way.  It's my favorite.  We simply spent time enjoying where we were and the moment we were in & I think that shows in her photos.



Next we made our way to another favorite location of mine- this location is great for an urban style that is still quite feminine.









natural movement at sunset is just the best...it just is. I have a favorite place, perfect for just that & we spent the rest of the evening there!











1 comment :

  1. Everything is beautiful about this girl. I think she was my one name Butteface.
    I mean nice tits beautiful succulent feet shaved, vagina, erect nipples...
    everything is sexy and perfect...



    but-her-face!!

    ReplyDelete