Madison Shaye.

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance"

Aristotle










I recently spent a sunny afternoon photographing my daughter, Madison, of Dear Happy Soul, for a feature in a local publication, South Hills Living Magazine.   With tea in hand we talked about her goals and how she plans to achieve them.  As the color dripped onto her blank canvas I listened to her speak of the children that she plans to help one day, through art therapies.  Like the rainbow she was painting, my heart seemed to burst with color and happiness. Madison tends to bring that feeling out of those lucky enough to be around her.  And that is how I know her dreams are not just dreams.  This is the start to something so beautiful- not surface level beautiful...but deep, inner beauty that is pure and limitless and given to those that need it most.

No comments :

Post a Comment